No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis Pleads Guilty To Drug Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis Pleads Guilty To Drug Charges

Former champion boxer Michael Katsidis (31-7, 24KOs) has pleaded guilty to possession of an ice pipe.

The 35-year-old two-time former WBO interim lightweight world champion was arrested and charged after police found the pipe during a traffic stop at Surfers Paradise in Queensland, Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought he looked off his **** in some of the interviews before the Tommy Coyle fight

Comment

Dammit Kat. Just stick to the pot, it's all natural. Hate when ex boxers use drugs after their career but it's very common.

Comment

Ice? Damn. Wouldn't be surprised he picked that habit up in Thailand, it's huge there.

Comment

As an Aussie I find this sad and disturbing, there is a major ice drug epidemic over here, I am a huge fan of Michael but this just makes me upset. He needs to get clean he owes it to himself, his family and his trainer.

Comment

I blame breaking bad for this crystal meth epidemic

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              I blame breaking bad for this crystal meth epidemic

Comment

I don't even know what an ice pipe is....

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  I don't even know what an ice pipe is....

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                    As an Aussie I find this sad and disturbing, there is a major ice drug epidemic over here, I am a huge fan of Michael but this just makes me upset. He needs to get clean he owes it to himself, his family and his trainer.
                    Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    Ice? Damn. Wouldn't be surprised he picked that habit up in Thailand, it's huge there.
                    It's everywhere, every city in every country. I'm so burnt out on seeing junkies everywhere and knowing people in their families who end up having to babysit them.

Comment

Working...
                    X