No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Fury Goes Bonkers, Klitschko Calls Fury a Clown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Fury Goes Bonkers, Klitschko Calls Fury a Clown

World heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko probably never thought he would come up against Batman and the Joker.

Yet that was the bizarre scene that unfolded on Wednesday at a news conference in London to promote his title defence against eccentric British boxer Tyson Fury.

Fury ran into the room dressed as the caped crusader and took his seat at the front table. Then a man dressed up as the Joker walked in to interrupt Fury, who jumped over the table and wrestled him to the floor, knocking Klitschko's title belts to the ground in the process.
    [Click Here To Read More]

that goes for most british athletes.

no offense.

i mean these guys invented cricket.....

Cricket.

Comment

British athletes in a nutshell.

no offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

no offense.

Cricket.

Yeah...we invented America, too!

...although I concede that may have been a mistake.
        Last edited by leon30001; 09-23-2015, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Fury is a clown, he'll be retiring on the 24th after Klitschko exposes his lardass

Comment

Fury simply lacks mature thinking ,and has nothing to do with the bat man antics ,the fact he is not expected to be called a clown and loses all reason is a sighn of things to come fight night .If his father wasnt there he would have probably swung at Wlad to jeapordize the fight,he doesnt care about money but his dad sure does and even he was on edge watching their big pay day leave ,because i cant see this as anything more than that .Wlad also said he would leave boxing if he lost ,and i would to losing to this guy.

On a side note i think the antics are good for boxing ,but in the end skill wins ,i habe yet to see Furys great skills outside foot work on high level ,i hope he fights other top guys after his loss , i really want to see how good he was when Klitcho k'od him.
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-23-2015, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

no offense.

Cricket.

We invented everything.

Comment

Vlad is a consummate pro. Tyson is a consummate imbecile. Come fight night, Mr. Fury will not demonstrate the composure required to challenge the best heavyweight on the globe. He loses a round with each press conference he infects.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                  Vlad is a consummate pro. Tyson is a consummate imbecile. Come fight night, Mr. Fury will not demonstrate the composure required to challenge the best heavyweight on the globe. He loses a round with each press conference he infects.
                  Fury looked very composed during the face-off and photo call at the end. All this fooling around and posturing is an act to publicise the fight and annoy Wlad.

I think he is succeeding on both counts.

Comment

Even Briggs thinks Fury is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                    X