No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido Hits “A Los Golpes” in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido Hits “A Los Golpes” in LA

The two-time former world champion Orlando “Siri” Salido was in Los Angeles today as a guest of the ESPN Deportes boxing show “A Los Golpes” and spoke about his second bout with Rocky Martinez that was scored a draw last September 12 in Las Vegas.

“I was very disappointed in the scoring, but very happy with my performance in the ring. It is just a shame that after working so hard and sacrificing so much I was not able to walk out with a victory I felt I had earned after 12 tough rounds.” Salido told Bernardo Osuna, David Faitleson and the great Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. during the show that is taped at LA Live in downtown Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Salido is a dirty fighter trying to cover his footprints. No surprise for the draw's judges decision because it's not the same when you are the Champion and the fight is scored closed. Of course the Champion will have the benefit of keeping the belt. On the other hand, boxing is all about money so the third fight is coming soon. Salido vs Martinez 3, make it happen in December.

Comment

Originally posted by alexander28 View Post
      Salido is a dirty fighter trying to cover his footprints. No surprise for the draw's judges decision because it's not the same when you are the Champion and the fight is scored closed. Of course the Champion will have the benefit of keeping the belt. On the other hand, boxing is all about money so the third fight is coming soon. Salido vs Martinez 3, make it happen in December.
      It was clear enough man, most had him 8-4. Great effort both, but for the most part Salido was beating the **** outta Martinez. Great chin Rocky

Comment

Salido face is still fuked up!! did u see Salidos face at the postfight press conference? his faced was fuked up by the guy your keep saying he didn't do ****!! Salido if u can keep your PEDS @ss from hitting the deck than maybe u can win. but u did hit the deck ad in my opinion I had it close but the real and only knockdown was the difference! AND STILL CHAMPION ROCKY!!!!!!

Comment

Honestly I'm ok with the draw, it was a very close fight
          Rocky Martinez has a mule chin

Comment

Working...
          X