No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: Martinez Trilogy War Would Be Best of Series

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido: Martinez Trilogy War Would Be Best of Series

Two-time former world champion Orlando “Siri” Salido is more sure then ever that he should have gotten the victory over Rocky Martinez last September 12 in Las Vegas when they met for the second time.

“As fighter in the ring you know what’s going on in a fight. If your winning, if your losing, if your doing the things you wanted to do and what adjustments to make in the heat of the battle. After my second fight with Martinez I was sure I did what I need to do to win the fight and was sure I had the victory”, said Salido [Click Here To Read More]

3 rounds my ass the only thing that saved salido was that bull**** knock down they gave him when rocky slipped you lost salido and you will lose the trilogy

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      3 rounds my ass the only thing that saved salido was that bull**** knock down they gave him when rocky slipped you lost salido and you will lose the trilogy
      Salido won, don't kid yourself.

Comment

I am Puerto Rican but Salido won the second fight, that is non debatable. Feel bad for the guy. He will need to go for the KO, throw only haymakers or he is getting robbed again.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          You have got to be kidding me, that's as clear a robbery as any I've seen.

Comment

Stop crying!! Salido lucky he got the draw and I don't care if u are Puerto Rican, Russian or from Mars!! Rocky scored the only knockdown in the fight!! Salidos a dirty fighter in every sense of the word!! He got caught using steroids vs Guerrero !!! Head butts, low blows and delibrate feet stepping twice!! Rocky won RDS 1,3,4,10,11,12. being that Rocky scored the only knockdown he won the fight!!!!! Fights are scored in 10 point must system and round by round basis!!! that's y the judges scored it the way they did! ROCKY was the only clean fighter no dirty tactics no steroids!! the ref saved salido!! AND STILL CHAMPION ROCKY MARTINEZ!!!!

Comment

U feel bad for Salido? U feel bad for a known cheater a known steroid user!! Who uses dirty tactics!! low blows all day!! feet stepping, head butts!! what the *** r u talking about!! **** I feel bad for Rocky who is a clean fighter pure no steroids or PEDS Rocky is to tough to proud to use that ****!!! Rocky is a clean fighter who never uses dirty tactics!!! u keep glorifying this cheat Salido !! ohh" I feel sorry for Salido give me a ***in break!!!

Comment

Originally posted by piritwin2 View Post
                U feel bad for Salido? U feel bad for a known cheater a known steroid user!! Who uses dirty tactics!! low blows all day!! feet stepping, head butts!! what the *** r u talking about!! **** I feel bad for Rocky who is a clean fighter pure no steroids or PEDS Rocky is to tough to proud to use that ****!!! Rocky is a clean fighter who never uses dirty tactics!!! u keep glorifying this cheat Salido !! ohh" I feel sorry for Salido give me a ***in break!!!
                Salido won the fight, sorry.

Comment

Salido is going to punish this puto Rican again!

Comment

Originally posted by tyson chavez View Post
                    Salido is going to punish this puto Rican again!
                    The sad truth is that Salido may not have another good performance in him anymore, I hate to say this but I'd pick Martinez if they fight again.

Comment

Working...
                    X