Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prichard Colon Reflects on His Brutal KO of Vivian Harris

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prichard Colon Reflects on His Brutal KO of Vivian Harris

Last week highly regarded welterweight prospect Prichard "Digget" Colón (16-0) scored a brutal 4th round knockout of former champion Vivian Harris in Toronto, Ontario on the Adonis Stevenson-Tommy Karpency Spike TV televised undercard. The telecast was part of the Premier Boxing Champions series that has been put together by Al Haymon.

Shortly after the fight BoxingScene.com caught up with Colón to get his thoughts on the knockout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He could be one of the future stars, based on the 3 fights I have seen him in.

Comment

Having a highlight reel KO of Vivian Harris is nothing to brag about, exactly. Someone is getting KOed everytime he step in the ring, and he has had some of the scariest ones. Guy had trouble maintaining a licence 4-5 years ago.

Comment

if im not mistaken vivian harris died in the korean war what's going on here

Comment

warr Prichard you doing better than Canelo for sure

Comment

I like the ko was awesome good things coming for you bro

Comment

I like this guy, he even had the class to fight with the Blue Jays logo on his shorts.

Comment

Pretty disgraceful reporting on a dude that knocked out someone like Vivian Harris. Harris being past his prime is an understatement, the guy should not be fighting at all period.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                  Pretty disgraceful reporting on a dude that knocked out someone like Vivian Harris. Harris being past his prime is an understatement, the guy should not be fighting at all period.
                  I actually asked Vivian Harris after the Colon fight if he thinks now its time to retire because he keeps getting knocked out. He said, they give him fights on short notice but, he is really considering retiring.

Comment

Harris was one of my favourites years ago. He actually did retire once a few years ago and it's really sad to see what has become of his career these days. Hopefully he finds something else to do and leaves the ring alone now, but I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                    X