Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Buglioni Vows: I Can Do What George Groves Could Not!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Buglioni Vows: I Can Do What George Groves Could Not!

Frank Buglioni has vowed to upset the odds when he faces WBA super middleweight champion Fedor Chudinov at Wembley Arena on Saturday night.

Buglioni has promised to succeed where countryman George Groves failed last weekend, when he lost a twelve round decision to WBC world champion Badou Jack on the Floyd Mayweather-Andre Berto undercard at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

frank lacks a vicous streak thats his problem, he could still win though, he needs to improve his legs and step in and out, not bulk up his torso. That russian is ruthless so is the other chudinov although limited.

Comment

id take fielding over buglioni, simply cause he can put it on the other guy franks too placid

Comment

Win a fake belt?

And LOL @ being mandated to fight a guy you just dominated a few months ago.

Comment

If Buglioni can't beat Khomisky and Lee Markham it doesn't really bode well for his chances at world level this soon.

I hope he does it and fair play to Frank for getting Chudinov over here. But I suspect it's a bit too soon for Wise Guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
            If Buglioni can't beat Khomisky and Lee Markham it doesn't really bode well for his chances at world level this soon.

I hope he does it and fair play to Frank for getting Chudinov over here. But I suspect it's a bit too soon for Wise Guy.
            Buglioni seems like a nice guy and has a chance against this paper titlist but what he says is completely out of touch with reality. He can't hold a shot at world level as shown by Khomitsky and he's about as elusive as a heavy bag.

He also went life and death with Lee Markham, which to me shows he's domestic level or fringe-European at best.

Comment

feed him to groves after the ruskie knocks him out.

Comment

I don't see what Buglioni has done to deserve a title shot, even if it is a paper title.

He hasn't even done **** at domestic level.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  I don't see what Buglioni has done to deserve a title shot, even if it is a paper title.

He hasn't even done **** at domestic level.
                  same could be said of paul smith

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
                    same could be said of paul smith
                    And.........?

Comment

Working...
                    X