No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Early Top Rank UniMas Results: Lenny Z Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Early Top Rank UniMas Results: Lenny Z Wins

In the opening bout of the Top Rank/ Bash Boxing card, Lenny Zappavigna (34-2, 24 KOs) stopped Ramon Ayala in the sixth round. It was all Zappavigna from the opening bell as he walked Ayla down. Despite fighting with cuts along both eyes, Zappavigna landed at will with hooks and crosses. Ayala's (23-5-1, 11 KOs) punch output dropped as the bout progressed. After Zappavigna launched a barrage of punches that stunned Ayala, referee David Denkin stepped in and stopped the bout at 2:40.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good little scrap going on right now. Y'all should tune in

Comment

Dueling Spanish language cards. Watched a total war on the Concepcion undercard and the turned over and Jose Felix Jr. is fighting.

Comment

El Tigre should've done a little better. Not sure how to score this one. Was a really good back and forth throughout

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          El Tigre should've done a little better. Not sure how to score this one. Was a really good back and forth throughout
          El Tigre had been out of the ring for over a year. I honestly think that Felix Jr ran to much and did not engage much. He did not convince me. If El Tigre would have been better at cutting off the ring it could have been a different story.

Comment

This is the same Jose Felix that wants a fight with Verdejo in the future??? lol i think he would get destroyed by stronger and more experienced Verdejo....

Comment

Working...
            X