Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Doubts Mayweather Returns, Slams The 'IV' Critics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza Doubts Mayweather Returns, Slams The 'IV' Critics

Despite all the talk about a possible comeback by undefeated former pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr, his well-known strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza believes a comeback is far-fetched.

In a lengthy conversation with the New Standard/BoxingScene.com, Ariza said that “we talked and he is adamant about retiring and taking care of his kids” pointing out that Mayweather has been 19 years in the boxing business and “I don’t know what is left out there for him to do, what’s going to motivate him.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Memo, Conte and now we got Ariza defending Mayweather, and these three are also genuinely good men

Comment

lol u forgot ariza the iv means floyd was taking ped

Comment

im not comfortable with this slimy turd speaking on behalf of floyd

and no he aint floyds conditioning coach either

Comment

WTF is an IV!!!?? Never heard of it!

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            im not comfortable with this slimy turd speaking on behalf of floyd

and no he aint floyds conditioning coach either
            The status quo has surely changed...Ariza now works with Floyd and this IV "scandal" comes about. I dont like this weasel Ariza at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              lol u forgot ariza the iv means floyd was taking ped
              Fck Ariza tbh..this dudes shady as hell, he sure was shady when he was with Pac wasnt he? I was disappointed when Floyd picked him up after all the allegations against Pac...ironic is all

Comment

Don't know what more he wants to do in the sport? How about trying to become TBE? Because nothing of his 49 fights suggests to me he has tried to do that.!
                Try lasting 12 rounds with GGG cos that would be better than anyone else has done. Take a risk and challenge.......how about fighting outside America, theres many boxes still to tick for Floyd.
                If he spent less time fighting the Guerreros and Ortiz and Bertos of this world he might have been able to accomplish these things already.
                Last edited by hugh grant; 09-19-2015, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Sticking the story that Floyd needed a 750ml IV to rehydrate 3lbs. C'mon Ariza, if that's not trying to pull the wool over our eyes, nothing is. It flat out is not believable.

Comment

We don't need Maywather we need Cotto vs Canelo wehaaa!

Comment

Working...
                    X