No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hassan N'Dam-Sam Soliman, IBF Eliminator Set, 11/21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hassan N'Dam-Sam Soliman, IBF Eliminator Set, 11/21

Australia's former IBF middleweight boxing world champion Sam Soliman will escalate his bid for another world title by fighting formidable Frenchman Hassan N'Dam in Paris in November.

Soliman won and then lost the IBF title last year and subsequently suffered a controversial points loss to unbeaten American Dominic Wade in his most recent bout, last June.

The always well-conditioned Soliman will be 42 by the time he enters the ring at the Palais des Sports on November 21 in a fight that is an eliminator for the vacant IBF no.2 ranking.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ridiculous

Comment

I thought Tureano Johnson vs. O'Kane is an IBF Eliminator Fight?

Comment

Good match-up

Comment

another bs opponent for little g, n'dam gets hit more than piñatas

Comment

soliman deserved the decision over wade tbf. presumably it will be johnson/o'kane vs n'dam/soliman? johnson-n'dam would be a good fight, and the winner would be a worthy title challenger

Comment

I'm picking Sam on this one. N'dam is just too inconsistent from what I've seen.

Comment

So what the hell is Johnson vs. O'Kane fight about?

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  So what the hell is Johnson vs. O'Kane fight about?
                  Johnson/O'Kane is for the IBF #1 spot, N'Dam/Soliman is for the IBF #2 spot. The winners are supposed to fight one another. Normally the IBF doesn't have the top two spot filled for this kind of an eliminator, but that was their intent.

N'Dam/Johnson is a good eliminator for the Golovkin/Lemieux winner.

Comment

I like watching N'Dam. Boxes really well but has a suspect chin..but that shouldn't be too much of a problem against Soliman.

Comment

Working...
                    X