No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto: Floyd Mayweather To Blame For Low PPV Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto: Floyd Mayweather To Blame For Low PPV Numbers

Andre Berto got some new ammunition for smack talking Floyd Mayweather Jr., and he's already unloading on him -- blaming the champ for their fight's historically low Showtime pay-per-view numbers for last Saturday's event at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Somewhere between 400,000 and 550,000 people bucked up for the fight ... the lowest PPV stats for a Floyd fight in a decade.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is Berto serious? Those numbers are low because of Berto.

Comment

He's right! If Floyd doesn't fight Berto he would have a higher PPV buy rate. So yes Floyd is to blame

Comment

Berto's complaining about the only time he's gunna be on PPV.

Comment

The only reason it got 400-500K is because of Mayweather. Nobody knows you Andre

Comment

No doubt about it. I'd say out of the 500K, 430K at least tuned in to watch Berto because he is an entertaining action fighter. The other 70K probably wanted to see floyd lose or were floyd fans. Floyds numbers are all because of opponents, not because of him. When he fought Canelo people tuned in to watch Canelo, same with Cotto, Pacquiao etc. Andre doesnt have many FANS but those who are carried the PPV.

Comment

I am still laughing at Berto saying Floyd was running

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                No doubt about it. I'd say out of the 500K, 430K at least tuned in to watch Berto because he is an entertaining action fighter. The other 70K probably wanted to see floyd lose or were floyd fans. Floyds numbers are all because of opponents, not because of him. When he fought Canelo people tuned in to watch Canelo, same with Cotto, Pacquiao etc. Andre doesnt have many FANS but those who are carried the PPV.
                Stfu you sound fckin ******ed lol

Comment

I never care about numbers, only my buy but its crazy that 550K is considered a failure. I know of floyd "guarantee" but Espinoza said they re-neg every fight so who knows but that is crazy.

Floyd set the bar pretty high

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    I am still laughing at Berto saying Floyd was running
                    I'm still laughing @ how Floyd had Berto hurt near the end of the fight, yet upon hearing the 10 second warning, ran away with his hands in the air. He could have ended it with a bang but instead, his usual bitch ass took the sissy road.

Comment

Working...
                    X