No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Timothy Bradley, Brandon Rios Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Timothy Bradley, Brandon Rios Go Face To Face

LAS VEGAS, NV. -- Two-division world champion TIMOTHY "Desert Storm" BRADLEY JR. and former world champion BRANDON "Bam Bam" RIOS, both who have fought in Fights of the Year in 2013 and 2012, respectively, will collide for Bradley's World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight world championship crown in an all-Southern California showdown. Bradley vs. Rios will take place on Saturday, November 7, at the Thomas & Mack Center, located on the campus of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. and will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing, beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT. The telecast will open with two-time Ukrainian Olympic gold medalist VASYL LOMACHENKO, defending his WBO featherweight world title against Top-10 world-rated contender ROMULO KOASICHA of Mexico.

[Click Here To Read More]

I know Tim's going to make me sweat this **** out.

Comment

tim should win 120-108, but will probably brawl, get knocked down in the 11th, win a SD on the cards

Comment

This should be a great match up. Lately Bradley has produced some pretty exciting fights. I pick him to win a decision. Let's see which version of Bradley shows up. The boxer or the slugger.

Comment

Comment

WAAAAAAR RIOS!!!!

Comment

Tim is gonna take the first 4 rounds with ease then suddenly slug it out with Rios every other round leading to a close decision win.

Comment

Finally the year is heating up, plenty of great fights coming up.

Comment

This should be relatively easy work for Bradley, but man does that guy ever make it hard for himself. Whoever the opponent (except for Marquez), he just can't resist slugging it out and projecting a false image that he can crack an egg with those pillows for fists.

Comment

I noticed the Tecate girls during the May-Berto PPV? A Showtime event. How did that happen?

Comment

Working...
                    X