No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Berto PPV To Land in 550-600K Buy Range

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Berto PPV To Land in 550-600K Buy Range

Barring a major spike in data collection, Floyd Mayweather will simply stroll into the sunset rather than go out with a box-office bang.

The highest-grossing athlete in boxing history ended his career on a high note in the ring, which came Saturday evening at MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Headlining his sixth consecutive Showtime Pay-Per-View event, Mayweather scored a 12-round decision over Andre Berto to defend his World welterweight crown and further establish his place as the best fighter in the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Embarrassing blow to the self proclaimed PPV king. On the other hand, he's retired so I don't think its a matter of pride anymore.

Comment

Bad numbers for an Floyd fight but he had an good career.

Comment

that's a pretty long article with ppv numbers as subject...didn't read lol.

Comment

Not even surprised, that's what I was expecting.

Comment

That's honestly better than I thought.

I was expecting around 400,000 buys, to be honest.

Comment

about 100k lower than i expected, oh well the numbers aren't that bad considering who he fought.....some pacf@ggots were claiming 200k and 300k when in reality those are the numbers #48 does.

Comment

549,999,999 more than i care

Comment

600k fools lol but in all seriousness was he suppose to sell 1mil with that crap opponent, it was always going be in the rios-Algeria range of ppv numbers that pac did for those fights and exceeded that by 200k plus

Comment

wow.. more than I expected..

just shows his true drawing power.. good riddance! stay retired Froid "TUE" Gayweather..

Comment

Working...
                    X