No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale Still Open To Groves Rematch With 90-10 Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale Still Open To Groves Rematch With 90-10 Split

George Groves came up short in his third attempt to win a world title after a split-decision loss to Badou Jack, who retained his WBC super-middleweight crown in Las Vegas.

Groves overcame a first-round knockdown at the MGM Grand and fought valiantly in the first half of the bout but his Swedish-born opponent was the superior fighter in the championship rounds.

While the Briton earned the nod on one of the judge's scorecards 114-113, Jack took the other two by scores of 115-112 and 116-111 to hand Groves the third loss of his professional career - following a pair of world-title defeats to compatriot Carl Froch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol ouch..

Comment

George has gone backwards...

Comment

damn that's crazy... i thought groves fought a good fight on saturday and has a lot of potential but he keeps comin up short

Comment

I was annoyed when Carl Froch said George lacks that extra little toughness that separates the good from the elite boxers...now I'm starting to think he could be right. Saturday was prime opportunity not only to win and become champion but to become a star in the USA....his nemesis Degale must be loving it right now.

Comment

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

he looked a shadow of himself to me

started rd 1 very slow and stiff... had some of that old pop on his shots he got famous for in the early rounds but rapidly fatigued

badou jack usually looks quite bad and inactive himself and groves made him look world class

Comment

In other words, you aren't getting the lion share but i'll negotiate and settle for 60-40 in my favour.

Comment

Lmfao man. DeGeale trolling that boy.

Comment

Whatever happens...the Wembley 80,000 megafight looks years away right now...

Comment

Working...
                    X