No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather-Andre Berto: Post-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather-Andre Berto: Post-Fight Report Card

Anyone who ordered the pay-per-view on Saturday got their money’s worth and more.

Then the Mayweather fight started.

How worthless was the supposed ‘farewell’ of the best fighter of this era? Watch the post-fight interviews. Mayweather didn’t have a mark on him.

That’s nothing new.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"And then the Mayweather fight started" hahahahaha. Roid Pedcheater Jr disappoints again, but its hard to say he robbed his Flo-Mos because they are total morons anyway and should have known there would be zero action here.

Comment

Yo Lou Cipher (still one of the corniest names on this site),

your hatred for Mayweather borders on obsessive and I suspect has very little to do with boxing.

Is Floyd your daddy and did he abandon you and momma Cipher when you were just a wee lad?

I mean I can't think of any other reason as to why you keep talking **** about what is a foregone conclusion....long after you have ceased to exist...Floyds record will still stand.

Come to grips with it Lou Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Stupid Article

I ordered the Fight and Enjoyed the fight. Berto actually pressed Mayweather throwing and landing more punches the #48 was able to accomplish. Mayweather put on another stellar performance. I would have preferred he fought Kell Brook or Danny Garcia....

Comment

Working...
        X