Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Says Goodbye To Boxing - Full Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Says Goodbye To Boxing - Full Presser

Floyd Mayweather equalled former heavyweight great Rocky Marciano's 49-0 record with a unanimous decision victory over Andre Berto before confirming his retirement.

Mayweather, who repeated his insistence in the build-up that this bout would be his last, was the heavy betting favourite and unsurprisingly dominated his overmatched foe to retain his WBC and WBA welterweight titles.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mayweather says good bye to boxing and now he won't have to shoot up 750 ml. of IV fluids into his veins at his own home to throw off PED-testing anymore...

Froyd's mantra: I'll have my company do the testing, so I can get waivers to cheat the tests while you have to play by the rules...
    Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 09-13-2015, 07:21 PM.

Comment

When are you going to fight outside your country Floyd, you said theres nothing left to do for some reason? Well, you said you want to fight for your fans outside America and you've yet to do it? Is there an explanation for that?

Im sure you can have your 750 IV FLuids. Brook will let you so long as you get in the ring with him at Wembley. Khan will sell his soul for you as well.

Comment

Comment

Nice black eye, Pu55y. Roid Pedcheater Jr the plague is done. When he comes back next year even less people will care than there were for the Berto exhibition.

Comment

Translation I wanted to go 50-0 but the NSAC said if I wanted to avoid an investigation I had to retire now.

Comment

Floyd retires and nobody outside of his diehard fanboys bats an eyelash.

Comment

Flood's a great boxer, but I'm happy to see him go. He never captured my imagination. Years from now, few will look back on his reign with nostalgia. Time for a new chapter in the history of the sport. I'm more than ready.

Comment

Working...
                X