No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Smiles: Heard Chavez Jr. Wants To Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Smiles: Heard Chavez Jr. Wants To Fight Me

Badou Jack retained his WBC super middleweight title by beating George Groves in Las Vegas on Saturday night.

Jack won the 12-round bout on a split decision -- 116-111 and 115-112 against 114-113 for the British challenger.

The bout on the undercard of the pay-per-view in which Floyd Mayweather fought Andre Berto was one of the best super middleweight fights of the year, with both boxers showing skills, courage and everything else the spectators could have asked for.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jack is a good fighter and I've never understood those who think otherwise. He's fast, has good movement and a good brain. His jab is excellent so he can only go far. I heard Froch disparaging Jack but Froch can't beat Jack IMO

Comment

That is a Good Fight! Jack is a good fighter inside himself and Chavez Jr is tough inside as well I think that would be a excellent fight

Comment

I'd love this fight, Jr can definitely beat this bum.

Comment

I thought he was moving up to 175? either way it wont matter because he'll have to fight Jr. at a cw lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            I'd love this fight, Jr can definitely beat this bum.
            and badou jack can definitely beat that bum

Comment

chavez jr is mediocre. he has no discipline. i foresee him getting KO'ed again.

Comment

Easy money fight for Jack. He whoops J.R.
                He fought A good fight last night, looks like he is improving.

Comment

Working...
                X