No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather-Berto, Jack-Groves Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather-Berto, Jack-Groves Weighin

Undefeated five-division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. weighed in one pound heavier than Andre Berto on Friday, and promised to give the fans "a great fight" in their welterweight title showdown on Saturday.

Though the scheduled 12-round bout at the MGM Grand Garden Arena has failed to capture the public's imagination with heavy underdog Berto having lost three of his last six contests, Mayweather said entertainment would be a priority on the night.

"I'm in top condition, we had a great training camp," Mayweather told a cheering crowd of around 6,000 during an on-stage interview after he and Berto had both been on the scales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Woman Beater PED Cheater! Roid MayBeatHer. Fraud PEDweather. Floyd Maycheater. Roid RoidRoider.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Roid RoidRoider.
      Too funny !!

Is anyone actually paying for this ?

Comment

Regardless of all the Hate you guys bring Money May will always be loved Listen to the crowd haha they love him so keep hating it want change the TBE train from moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
          Too funny !!

Is anyone actually paying for this ?
          Yes me why not watch the best do his thingfor possible the last time..you guys should be bless for watching this guy perform and dominate a pretty good era.

Comment

Originally posted by THE TALK OF TX View Post
            Yes me why not watch the best do his thingfor possible the last time..you guys should be bless for watching this guy perform and dominate a pretty good era.
            I've enjoyed watching Floyd school the likes of Canelo, PAC, Cotto but this is a joke. Berto is a terrible choice of opponent, the fact it is on ppv makes it an unforgivable act.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
              I've enjoyed watching Floyd school the likes of Canelo, PAC, Cotto but this is a joke. Berto is a terrible choice of opponent, the fact it is on ppv makes it an unforgivable act.
              I guess for you its unforgivable...but Ive been watching him from the beginning I don't care who he fight same results dont bother me...Keith Thurman still green Shawn porter over hyped Amir Khan is just not that great floyd would walk him down possibly stop him..Kell brook untested other than Porter...
              But so is the other names if they werent so worried about fighting floyd and instead fighting one another they couldve all had a valid claim to fighting Mayweather but with that being said Berto is a different style from the other brawling styles we were use to seein him fight. I know on paper it looks easy for floyd but I see this harder than it seems.
              Last edited by THE TALK OF TX; 09-12-2015, 11:55 AM.

Comment

IV is looking a lil frail I wonder he quit all his BS and dont needs a IV to mask ass his PEDS this time cause of being caught last fight?

Comment

Working...
                X