No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Berto Weights From Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Berto Weights From Las Vegas

Floyd Mayweather enters what he firmly insists is the final fight of his incredible career, as the undefeated World welterweight champion meets Andre Berto in a scheduled 12-round bout Saturday evening at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The Showtime Pay-Per-View chief support is a rematch to one of the year's best fights, as Roman Martinez faces Orlando Salido in a super featherweight title fight.

Martinez weighed 129.5 lbs. for the first defense of his title, which he claimed from Salido in a 12-round thriller in April. Salido weighed in right at the 130 lb. limit. [Click Here To Read More]

Is Floyd going to take the IV again?

Comment

Salido didn't look so good to me

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
        Is Floyd going to take the IV again?
        Obviously,he desperately needs the IV because who could possibly rehydrated the 4-5 lbs that he does in 24 hours,with just food and water alone? It's impossible I tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
          Obviously,he desperately needs the IV because who could possibly rehydrated the 4-5 lbs that he does in 24 hours,with just food and water alone? It's impossible I tell you.
          hahahahhahahahahahahaha floyd is such a cheating scum.

Comment

Out of the mans own mouth...."I never had a problem making 147lbs"

Comment

Damn that weigh-in was dry. and they had the MGM arena only half way open.

welp may the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                You guys are clowns, cutting weight is not the only thing that can cause dehydration to a fighter, over training is also an issue, ie Bermain Stirvirne in his fight with wilder had to go to hospital for two days after the fight because of dehydratio, and the reason cited was over training

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  You guys are clowns, cutting weight is not the only thing that can cause dehydration to a fighter, over training is also an issue, ie Bermain Stirvirne in his fight with wilder had to go to hospital for two days after the fight because of dehydratio, and the reason cited was over training
                  isn't that why there's a certain amount of milligrams of IV you're allowed to inject at a medical facility? not 750's worth at home?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    I figured somebody would bring this up..

Comment

Working...
                    X