No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Groves: Jack is Good, But Not as Good as Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Groves: Jack is Good, But Not as Good as Me

Londoner George Groves is ready to burst onto the world scene as he challenges for the WBC world title in Las Vegas on Saturday night.

The 27-year-old takes on super-middleweight champion Badou Jack this Saturday night, live on BoxNation, on the undercard of pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather's last fight against Haitian hard-hitter Andre Berto.
    [Click Here To Read More]

my moneys on jack and im a brit. jack has the jab, and the inside volume, and he's got the belt and at home smart choice plus the odds are good. groves will have an uphill battle, he's a bit small too and will be loading up and thus geting countered. jacks a bit tall like fonfara but good enough, he's different level to rebrasse and that was competitive.

Comment

"my moneys on jack and im a brit. jack has the jab, and the inside volume, and he's got the belt and at home smart choice plus the odds are good. groves will have an uphill battle, he's a bit small too and will be loading up and thus geting countered. jacks a bit tall like fonfara but good enough, he's different level to rebrasse and that was competitive."

Wanna bet Groves wins by KO?

Comment

Wanna bet Groves wins by KO?[/QUOTE]

unlikely scenario.

Comment

Groves is going to knock him out. 6 rounds max.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
            Groves is going to knock him out. 6 rounds max.
            groves hasnt realy knocked out anyone top level

Comment

Working...
            X