No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Berto Make Grand Arrivals at MGM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Berto Make Grand Arrivals at MGM

LAS VEGAS– The countdown to “HIGH STAKES: Floyd “Money” Mayweather vs. Andre Berto” continued Tuesday afternoon as Floyd Mayweather and Andre Berto made their Grand Arrivals at MGM Grand in Las Vegas before their fight this Saturday, Sept. 12 live on SHOWTIME PPV® (8 p.m. E/5 p.m. PT) from the MGM Grand Garden Arena

In what is expected to be the final fight of his illustrious 19-year career, boxing superstar and pound-for-pound king Mayweather (48-0, 26 KOs) will put his undefeated record and WBC and WBA Welterweight World Championships on the line against power-punching, two-time welterweight world champion Berto (30-3, 23 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kind of embarrassing that Mayweather's "last fight" can't even sell out on its own..I'm assuming before the fight night happens..it'll miraculously sell out aka Leonard ****sexuaLlerbe will just give them away...I'm sure FloydScene.com will definitely be the first to post the article about how the fight end up selling out towards the end... as I see it's already began avoiding talking about what a dud this fight is.. actually quite embarrassing.. and I've heard the ratings for All Access have been in the toilet.. good thing Floyd is the one taking the dump...

Comment

It took me a second to find Floyd in that picture, where's Waldo lookin' ass.

Comment

WHo gives a fuk? I forgot this was happening.

Comment

This fights next week for y'all that forgot

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
            This fights next week for y'all that forgot
            whoops. Err it's this saturday!

Comment

Dang it's this weekend? I'm going to a baby shower and I don't even care if I make it back in time to stream it on my kodi app.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

It took me a second to find Floyd in that picture, where's Waldo lookin' ass.
                Dressed like he's gonna go play Polo or something

Comment

History in the making. Mayweather is about to beat the man that was beaten by 3 men that were beaten by 3 other men.

Comment

Easy last fight for floyd. He'll not get hit very much at all, he'll punish birdo badly with laser-precision shots, and possibly stop him mid-to-late rounds. Birdo will probably either quit or ref will possibly stop it if its Bayless seeing birdo put up little-to-no-defense. Birdo has a puncher's chance "at best"... Pac will have felt like a typhoon compared to birdo, and birdo... lol well birdo will have a nice beatdown and the best payday of his life.

Comment

Working...
                    X