No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dirrell-Rubio, McDonnell-Kameda II Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dirrell-Rubio, McDonnell-Kameda II Weighin

Their first fight proved there's little to separate between Jamie McDonnell and Tomoki Kameda. The weigh-in heading into their sequel provided the latest similiarity between the two.

Both fighters weighed in at 117.8 lbs. for their bantamweight title fight rematch Sunday afternoon at American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas. As was the case in the first fight, part two will also air live on CBS in the latest installment of Al Haymon's Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) series. [Click Here To Read More]

Used to like some Rubio fights...but after his last performance against GGG, I like the Dog in this one......Dogs will bite....(X)

Comment

Wait, so dirrel didn't or couldn't make 168? Danm pure boxing catchweights is right

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
        Wait, so dirrel didn't or couldn't make 168? Danm pure boxing catchweights is right
        Seems like it was a 170lb catchweight although I didn't know that until now either. Seems a bit sad needing a catchweight for this fight.

Comment

Is there an official weight for McDonnell-Kameda? McDonnell looks severely dehydrated I'm leaning towards KO victory for Kameda.

Comment

Is it just me or do the corona girls thighs look photoshopped?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Is there an official weight for McDonnell-Kameda? McDonnell looks severely dehydrated I'm leaning towards KO victory for Kameda.
              Both were 117 ¾. I have watched most of Jamie's career and he has always looked like this, he is 5'10 making bantamweight so it's always going to be tight his twin brother Gavin is up at superbantamweight. There could be a hint of a struggle as he says he wants to leave bantamweight and go to Scott Quigg next up at 122.
              Last edited by chocolate; 09-05-2015, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                I haven't heard McDonnell complain, that's the give. Kameda looked ordinary after the knock down, McDonnell was gaining steam. McDonnell by Dec. he picks up where he left off.

Comment

That Corona girl on the left doe.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    That Corona girl on the left doe.
                    Cool dog, is it a yorkie? Looks very similar to mine!!

Comment

Working...
                    X