Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto: Things Changing, People Are Pulling For The Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto: Things Changing, People Are Pulling For The Upset

My first memory of boxing is walking into the gym and walking out with a bloody nose. I remember sparring for the first time and getting beat up, and that’s when I really found out that I loved the sport. My dad used to order all the big fights – Marvin Hagler and Sugar Ray Leonard, Mike Tyson and them – and I was just sucked into it. I was drawn to it. I just loved it.

[Click Here To Read More]

only thing that has change berta, is that this time even the haters that wish the king flomo would lose, actually know you're gonna get clinched and out shoulder rolled for an easy UD.. NOTHING NEW!

Comment

fuck ur upset bertoids

Comment

sure people will pull for the upset.

difference is this time they aren't paying for it.

Comment

Berto won't pull off the upset he will come forward use his speed explosive power try to impose his will on Floyd

Comment

I'm not going to waste my time reading about the upset... but no... nobody is... not even your imaginary friends you probably quoted in the article

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
              Berto won't pull off the upset he will come forward use his speed explosive power try to impose his will on Floyd
              I think Berto will put up a much better fight than Manny did , if you look at it this is the most vulnerable Floyd has ever been, I believe he is sick and tired of the sport and no way can he perform near his best with his current mindset, Berto has nothing to lose and that makes him dangerous .

Comment

lol.. there aint no upset.. especially if you try that shitty shoulder roll you think you're good at...

Comment

All the best for the upset but I won't be tuning in! Not buying into the hype anymore. I'd rather go to the movies.

Comment

The only people who will be upset are the ones who actually are going to pay for this sham!

All they will see is an encore presentation of pot shots and hugging. Oh sorry I should translate that for Floyd and his fans ..... "the sweet science"

Comment

Working...
                    X