No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire-Quigg Very Close To a Deal For November 21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire-Quigg Very Close To a Deal For November 21

Only a few minor details need to be ironed out before 'Filipino Flash' Nonito Donaire, Jr. gets another shot at a world title.

According to his manager Cameron Dunkin, they are very close to reaching a deal with the camp of World Boxing Association (WBA) super bantamweight champion Scott Quigg of the United Kingdom.

Dunkin said they are working on a November 21 fight date in Manchester where Quigg is considered a highly popular fighter. [Click Here To Read More]

No idea who the **** Quigg is but WAR DONAIRE!!!!!

Comment

if donaire can land a shot can quigg take it? quigg hasnt seen this kind of style or power...good match up..god to see both guys testing themselves..if quigg loses this it will be quite funny..no one will take him serious

Comment

Are we never going to get a mythical Dubai fight?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Are we never going to get a mythical Dubai fight?
          bob arum couldnt put together a fight in his backyard at this point..if al haymon doesnt make it happen no one will..

Comment

What a horrible fight
            It's funny cause its arum this garbage fight is cool

Comment

Donaire got a ton of hate because the way he lost to Rigo just as he was top 5 p4p....including from me

But the truth is, at least he freaking fought Rigo

Yes, Walters iced him, but Walters power is partly a result of his freaking size for the division. And Donaire almost took him out.

People sleep on Donaire these days. I got Donaire, signature left hook. Game over.

Comment

Good fight. I think Donaire knocks quigg out late.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  What a horrible fight
                  It's funny cause its arum this garbage fight is cool
                  Why is this a horrible fight? I'm looking forward to it. Maybe you only say this because Arum is a co-promoter?

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                    Donaire got a ton of hate because the way he lost to Rigo just as he was top 5 p4p....including from me

But the truth is, at least he freaking fought Rigo

Yes, Walters iced him, but Walters power is partly a result of his freaking size for the division. And Donaire almost took him out.

People sleep on Donaire these days. I got Donaire, signature left hook. Game over.
                    Yeah I think I might have been one of those people - wasn't sure if he lost his heart for it all, but after watching his last fight...man, he still looked incredibly fast, right hand looked good, he just looked sharper overall. He has a good performance in him

Comment

Working...
                    X