No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Czar Glazkov Beats Down Manswell Over Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Czar Glazkov Beats Down Manswell Over Four Rounds

IBF #1 rated heavyweight Vyacheslav "Czar" Glazkov (21-0-1, 13 KOs) did what he should by stopping overmatched and out-of-shape Kertson Manswell (24-12, 18 KOs) in four one-sided rounds. Glazkov's win crowned a night of boxing in Krasnodar, southern Russia, which was also a celebration of the tenth anniversary of Kirill Pchelnikov's PUSHKA Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

What was the referee thinking?

Glazkov KOs Manswell with a perfectly legal punch in round two, and the silly ref gives Manswell 5 minutes to recover.

Comment

I just watch this fight and it was pretty freakin bizarre to say the least. Does anyone speak or understand Russian that can explain what was going on in that second round?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Glazkov KOs Manswell with a perfectly legal punch in round two, and the silly ref gives Manswell 5 minutes to recover.

Not only did the ref let him recover but also allowed him to go to his corner. Wth?

Comment

He thought the punch was a foul. It didn't look like one though. That's all I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

In Soviet Russia, the home fighter gets screwed!...

Comment

Glazkov should get credited with 2 wins. He knocked him out twice in one fight. I don't speak Russian but I have no idea what that was all about in the second round. He hit him with a legal combo & dropped him. Maybe the mafia had a lot of money on a 4th round KO. Maybe the ref put a bet on the fight...

Comment

Working...
              X