Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Tarver: Tell Me Why I Don't Deserve Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio Tarver: Tell Me Why I Don't Deserve Klitschko?

Antonio Tarver has made it clear that he doesn’t think WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder is worth his time.

Instead, he prefers to face the lineal heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko sometime next year in his quixotic quest to become the oldest heavyweight champion of all time. [Click Here To Read More]

Coz you ain't good looking enough

Comment

Because you just drew with Cunningham.

Comment

Ummm how bout cuz you drawing with Cunningham, got busted for PEDs a couple years back & you just ain't did enough to earn that fight. If Klitschko pulls Tarver name out of his random defense hat...fair enough, but Tarver isn't owed a mfing thing based on his HW accomplishments yet.

Comment

its amazing briggs vs tarver isnt happening

someone just tell them its a "klitschko eliminator"

Comment

how about because hopkins smashed you into next week you milk dud what do u think klit would do?

Comment

Let me think;

Drew with Cunnigham in your last fight.

Beaten zero Top 10 Heavyweights.

Busted for PEDs in a fight you couldn't even win against Lateef Kayode.

Just to name a few.

Comment

Tarver needs to ask more difficult questions.

Comment

Let's see......how about because you're an old, fat, washed up light heavyweight and have never beaten anyone remotely close to a world class heavyweight?

Comment

Because you're slow, lethargic, your punch output sucks and you couldn't even put away a 'blown-up feather fisted cruiserweight.' Should I go on??

Comment

Working...
                    X