No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver's Goal is To Break George Foreman's Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tarver's Goal is To Break George Foreman's Record

Antonio Tarver isn’t shy about his goals for himself as a heavyweight.

After campaigning as a light heavyweight champion, Tarver has moved to heavyweight where his aim is to break George Foreman’s record as the oldest heavyweight ever. Tarver is 46 and hopes to get a shot at Wladimir Klitschko next year while Foreman was 45 when he stopped Michael Moorer. [Click Here To Read More]

he's right, but foreman was a much bigger puncher..
    i think the hate stems from it being PBC...
    but its a marathon not a race
    if tarver became champ of the world ppl would have to eat all of their words..its the hw division and anything can happen
    i'm more excited about glowacki exposing huck on the undercard

Comment

Sorry, Tarver, but that isn't happening. Wilder would knock you out, and I don't even need to mention Wlad.

Comment

Foreman's record?!?! Boxer with the most kids named after him? A lil late in the game to try to break that record. Although ultimately he just needs multiple women & 9 months from now he's the record holder.

Comment

phaggot ass tarver needs to know that foreman became lineal at 45.

That means he aint breaking chit if he picks up an ABC trinket.

He needs to beat Wlad to break Foreman's record. And if Wlad retires, fighting a cab driver for the vacant belt also does not count.

Comment

Tarver is still a bit dangerous but no way he beats Georges record. You can say hes Top15, maybe can beat one or another Top10 guy on a lucky day but thats it. For more hes to slow and the workrate is to low. Hes to slow on his feet for the big guys and would get battered by them.

Comment

LOL well there goes that title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                phaggot ass tarver needs to know that foreman became lineal at 45.

That means he aint breaking chit if he picks up an ABC trinket.

He needs to beat Wlad to break Foreman's record. And if Wlad retires, fighting a cab driver for the vacant belt also does not count.
                I find it somewhat ironic that you are calling other people f@ggots when you have that profile image . . .

Comment

Judging from last nights performance Tarver is not George Forman and will never be.

Comment

Working...
                  X