No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tarver-Cunningham, Huck-Glowacki Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tarver-Cunningham, Huck-Glowacki Weighin

With the top three fights of the night taking place at cruiserweight and heavyweight, there was very little to be concerned about regarding the weigh-in for Friday's edition of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on Spike TV.

In the one fight where weight contractually mattered, reigning cruiserweight champion Marco Huck makes his long-awaited U.S. debut as he defends versus Poland's Krzysztof Glowacki. Both fighters came in a shade under the 200 lb. cruiserweight limit; Huck tipped the scales at a fighting-ready 199 lbs., while Glowacki checked in at 198 lbs. [Click Here To Read More]

Cunningham looks great of course. Tarver looks soft. I'm looking forward to this fight. War Cunningham!

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      Cunningham looks great of course. Tarver looks soft. I'm looking forward to this fight. War Cunningham!
      Yeah, Cunningham is the Timothy Bradly of the Cruiserweight/Heavyweight divisions - incredibly ripped but still can't crack.

Tarver looks terrible, not just his body but his body language seems lethargic

Comment

Steve Cunningham is probably the best cruiserweight in the world and the most robbed fighter in boxing history. The decisions he's lost are a ****ing disgrace. His only legitimate loss is to Fury, who was a foot taller and outweighed him by 60 lbs. It's pretty sad how underrated he is, and how small of a fan base he has.

With that being said, I'm picking Cunningham to outclass Tarver, then proceed to get robbed of his victory by the judges.

Comment

Awh ****. Tarver looks soft as hell. I may have written a few checks with my mouth that Tarver's flabby 46 year old body can't cash for me.

I'm still rootin for ya Tarver

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this card for some reason. Tarver looks like he's been drinking beers in preparation, can't believe how old he is.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
              Well..he is afterall a natural 175lb fighter. He didn't come from cruiserweight like Cunningham.

Tarver looks good to me in comparison to his previous HW bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
                Steve Cunningham is probably the best cruiserweight in the world and the most robbed fighter in boxing history. The decisions he's lost are a ****ing disgrace. His only legitimate loss is to Fury, who was a foot taller and outweighed him by 60 lbs. It's pretty sad how underrated he is, and how small of a fan base he has.

With that being said, I'm picking Cunningham to outclass Tarver, then proceed to get robbed of his victory by the judges.
                Cunningham isn't underrated. He has never made any noise inside the ring. Who wants to see heavyweights fight to decisions all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by tgoodm10 View Post
                  Well..he is afterall a natural 175lb fighter. He didn't come from cruiserweight like Cunningham.

Tarver looks good to me in comparison to his previous HW bouts.
                  Yeah he looks better than he did against banks. I think he's going to take out Steve, tarver can still punch.

Comment

Tarver looking beastly. Yoked as ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X