No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kassim Ouma, Arrest Warrant Issued By LA Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kassim Ouma, Arrest Warrant Issued By LA Court

When former world champion Kassim Ouma gets out of Africa, he could land right in jail -- there's now a warrant out for his arrest after he went M.I.A. from a Los Angeles court last week.

According to docs, Ouma was supposed to be in front of the judge on Aug. 5 for a progress report in his felony drug possession case.

TMZ Sports broke the story ... Ouma was arrested in April 2014 after allegedly fighting with a man he claims made a pass at him. He ended up getting charged for cocaine possession, and not the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Its sad, i heard rumors a year ago that dude is turning tricks in hollywood for rich gay white men, no dignity on drugs and doing dudes off for cash.
    Last edited by hectari; 08-11-2015, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Its sad, i heard rumors a year ago that dude is turning tricks in hollywood for rich gay white men, no dignity on drugs and doing dudes off for cash.
      wow.............

Comment

gtfoh ....

Comment

Comment

Nah you heard wrong, that was your dad dressed up as your mom turning tricks for some middle aged middle class pimp in hot desert...

Comment

People actually believe **** hectari says?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                People actually believe **** hectari says?
                They believe Larry troll a$$ why wouldn't they believe hectari,same $h!t stains just different people

Comment

Working...
                X