No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mosley, Mayorga in Near Brawl During Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Mosley, Mayorga in Near Brawl During Presser

Earlier today in Las Vegas, a press conference was held in Caesars for the rematch between former champions "Sugar" Shane Mosley (47-9-1) and Ricardo "El Matador" Mayorga (31-8-1). The fight takes place on pay-per-view on August 29th in Los Angeles, California.

During the presser, Mayorga blew smoke in Mosley face - who smacked the cigarette out of his mouth and that caused a pull-apart after Mayorga shoved him.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-08-2015, 08:01 PM.

damn Mayorga looks like ****

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        damn Mayorga looks like ****
        if he wins this one, we'll get a trilogy

Comment

It's sad their money woes is why we are being spoon fed this circus act. Mosley by now should have been setting off to the sunset by now counting his "once" millions training his son and Mayorga cashing out his fortune living like a king in Nicaragua. But life just didn't turn this way.

I still love both of these guys though.

Comment

I kind of want to buy this for the hell of it. I'm serious.

Comment

Is that their press conference? At a banquet hall? The smallest room no less

Comment

that was the fakest most staged and embarrassing thing i've seen in quite some time

Comment

truly pathetic. but hey the old guys gotta get their money too I guess. smh

Comment

man that **** was so sad. most high end hotel bathrooms are bigger than that entire space they rented to stage this farce...wow

Comment

Working...
                    X