No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell-Rubio, McDonnell-Kameda II Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dirrell-Rubio, McDonnell-Kameda II Ticket Information

Their first was one of the best among the early editions of the Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) series. Now, Jamie McDonnell and Tomoki Kameda will have a chance to surpass the original, as the pair of bantamweights will once again collide in Texas, with their rematch set for September 6 in Corpus Christi, Texas. [Click Here To Read More]

has mcdonnell signed with haymon too?

Comment

Mcdonnell is the most under rated boxer active today. Easily top 10 P4P, absolutely the best in Europe. I heard he KO'ed Provodnikov in sparing. No joke.

Comment

Haymon loves to offer Mexican bums alot of $ to make fools of themselves. Rubios a bum & is moving up to look foolish against one of Al's favored 1s. !day this stuff is going to backfire on him...

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
          Mcdonnell is the most under rated boxer active today. Easily top 10 P4P, absolutely the best in Europe. I heard he KO'ed Provodnikov in sparing. No joke.
          who told you that stop lying!

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
            Um

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Haymon loves to offer Mexican bums alot of $ to make fools of themselves. Rubios a bum & is moving up to look foolish against one of Al's favored 1s. !day this stuff is going to backfire on him...
              haha yeah. I guess people are starting to realize it now. Like that Frampton Gonzalez fight almost went downhill. Some dude on here said the same thing about Haymon throwing the Mexican fighters to the lions while his favorite fighters get easy fights and everybody laughed at him....turns out hes right

Comment

**** that other fight but McD and Kameda should have another good one.

Comment

Thank you Al Haymon for another piece of sh.t card.

Comment

What's up with those ticket prices? This ****'s supposed to be free! Haymon's done a good job at killing the market for these smaller cards.

Comment

Working...
                    X