Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman To Khan: I'm Sometimes? See Me One Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman To Khan: I'm Sometimes? See Me One Time!

WBA 'regular' welterweight champion Keith 'One Time' Thurman (26-0, 22KOs) is very eager to get in the ring with British superstar Amir 'King" Khan (31-3, 19KOs).

Both fighters were chasing the lucrative September 12th date against WBC/WBA welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. According to the widespread press clippings, both fighters have been passed over in favor of former champion Andre Berto.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hahahaha Al, please match these guys up

Comment

There you go Khan same adviser you've given him some stick you say you'll fight anyone .Beating Thurman you would get credit and people for once would look at you seriously ...CANT WAIT FOR YOUR EXCUSES ...C'MON AMIR GROW SOME BALLS ...If your serious we all look forward to september /october !

Comment

Amir will dodge him big time!

Comment

Originally posted by ANACONDA View Post
          Amir will dodge him big time!
          Yea and more than one time!

Comment

Thurman stops him in 6

Comment

I would be bitter sweet about this fight being made cos they're both my guys, but it would be good for boxing. I'd rather see Keith fight Danny or Porter though.

Comment

The winner of Thurman/Khan would definitely have the right to call out Floyd. Still doesn't mean you'll get it though, Berto's worked to hard for that.

Comment

The Khan-man's mouth just wrote a check that he's not going to cash

Thurman will have the Khan-man crawling across the canvas by round seven.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                    The winner of Thurman/Khan would definitely have the right to call out Floyd. Still doesn't mean you'll get it though, Berto's worked to hard for that.
                    agree, War Berto doe

Comment

Working...
                    X