No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'll Fight Spence if Mayweather Fights Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'll Fight Spence if Mayweather Fights Winner

WBA 'regular' welterweight champion Keith Thurman (26-0, 22 KOs) is open to the idea of fighting rising contender Errol Spence Jr. (17-0, 14 KOs) - if WBC/WBA super welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (48-0, 26KOs) contractually binds himself to face the winner.

Back in June, Mayweather dared Thurman to face Spence and even offered to vacate one of his world titles to entice Thurman to the table. Mayweather went even further, stating that he would place Thurman-Spence as the co-featured attraction on his upcoming September 12th Showtime Pay-Per-View at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This **** is funny because they're all managed by Haymon.

Comment

How about a triple threat match. Two 0's go at once.

Comment

Mayweather would not fight spence. Doesn't he promote him or something to that effect.

Comment

**** Floyd!! Let him fight Berto. I wanna see Thurman fight Khan. Let Kell Brook fight Garcia. Winners meet. Really would like to see DSG and Thurman. But If Khan was to beat One Time and Kell beats Danny, they can fight. Khan can't use that "Kell needs a big win" excuse anymore. He would have just beat the guy who KO'd you. Lol

Comment

Hmm. Spence beats Thurman, then goes on to fight and defeat Floyd in his 49th in May.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              How about a triple threat match. Two 0's go at once.
              Triple threat ladder match for the interim WBA Welterweight championship.

Comment

Sounds fair to me.

Comment

This muthaphucka can't stop talking about Floyd and he only had one meaningful fight in his whole career against Guerrero - and even that's not worth much.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    This muthaphucka can't stop talking about Floyd and he only had one meaningful fight in his whole career against Guerrero - and even that's not worth much.. lol
                    Talks about him as much as kahn hey?

Comment

Working...
                    X