No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Says Mayweather is Using Spence as a Pawn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman Says Mayweather is Using Spence as a Pawn

WBA 'regular' welterweight champion Keith 'One Time' Thurman (26-0, 22KOs) believes Floyd Mayweather Jr. (48-0, 26KOs), who holds the WBC/WBA super welterweight belts, is using undefeated contender Errol Spence Jr. (17-0, 14KOs) as a pawn.

In June, Mayweather started pushing for Thurman to face Spence on his September 12th Showtime Pay-Per-View undercard. At the time, Thurman had been pushing to face Mayweather on that card. After Spence defeated Phil Lo Greco on June 20, he immediately called out Thurman.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You don't the Mayweather fight yet.

Comment

Shut the fuck up, lol can you believe these clown one okay win and now they think they get a shot at the big dog.

Earn your shot! stop begging like a hoe for one. WHO HAVE YOU BEAT?
      Last edited by #CaneloKhan; 08-02-2015, 05:33 PM.

Comment

this is not the guy we need as a cash cow..he'll slim his way out of fights time and time again..i hear it's interviews in the past there he says "i'd give a young up and comer a shot"....WELL WHY U DUCKING SPENCE B1TCH?!

all these fighter got their finger in their but waiting on a 38 year old..i hope floyd calls off his september fight..i bet you they all go the collazo rout again instead of fighting each other...FUKING BUMS!

give me danny vs broner...and danny vs peterson2..both at 147 and im cool the rest of these "natural" welterweights are duckers..punks..only want the smaller fighters coming up or the old man on the way out..

Comment

"I'd murk that boy"
          - errol spence

"floyd to him to say it"
          - any man that fears for his 0 and is making a slithering out attempt

Weaktime Thurman lost all my respect and his last 3 track meets didnt help his case

Comment

Originally posted by HMICHMIC View Post
            Shut the fuck up, lol can you believe these clown one okay win and now they thing they get a shot at the big dog.

Earn your shot! stop begging like a hoe for one. WHO HAVE YOU BEAT?
            wat bothers me is everyone puts all the weight on garcia to fight porter, thruman, brook...understand danny is the guy new to the division...why is there no weight on the guys who started their career to fight each other..i want to see danny in it two, but these guys been avoiding wat the fans want for 2 years now..

keith knows he is limited and its time to pick and chose the fights instead of fightin the best

talked too much and his a$$ cant cash the check

Comment

LOL at the comments above. So Berto would be more of a problem for Floyd than Thurman?

Comment

These PBC guys are so soft they can't even pretend to talk a good game.

Comment

He could have a point.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
                    These PBC guys are so soft they can't even pretend to talk a good game.
                    they all sitting around hoping floyd slide a coin in they a$$hole so they can get a turn at him ...pathetic

Comment

Working...
                    X