No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson, Hulk Hogan Pose Down in Chicago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson, Hulk Hogan Pose Down in Chicago

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson had a pose down with pro wrestling icon Hulk Hogan at the National Sports Collectors Convention in Chicago, Illinois. For Hogan, it was his first public appearance after the recent controversy that caused him to get fired by the WWE, who erased every mention of the wrestler from their history books.

A recording was leaked where Hogan was having a conversation with a friend and during that convo he made some racial comments. The conversation in question was said to be eight years old. Tyson is no stranger to being hounded by the media and during his pro career he made several race-based controversial comments of his own. Tyson and Hogan are friends and brushed aside any negative press headlines to enjoy their moment together at the convention.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hogan is still on that mission to prove he's not racist lmao

Comment

Fun stuff. In having trouble finding the righteous indignation against Hogan that society says I'm supposed to have. Felt the same way about Tyson in the 90's.

Comment

2 legends and role models. I love both of those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
          Hogan is still on that mission to prove he's not racist lmao
          Hulk Hogan is a character. Pro wrestling is not real it's scripted. The Hulkster is just turning heel again. In a few months he'll turn face and leg drop a bunch of skinheads.

If the article had said Terry Bollea said those slurs then that would be a completely different situation.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            Hulk Hogan is a character. Pro wrestling is not real it's scripted. The Hulkster is just turning heel again. In a few months he'll turn face and leg drop a bunch of skinheads.

If the article had said Terry Bollea said those slurs then that would be a completely different situation.
            Joe Montana = GOAT. Brady can't hold his jockstrap, and that's without the cheating.

/convo

Comment

lmao...........

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

Ehh, Idk about that one bro. Maybe I'm wrong here, but I think that's taking it a bit too far to be the heel

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Joe Montana = GOAT. Brady can't hold his jockstrap, and that's without the cheating.

/convo
                    I don't know who he is but he's gay and he sucks

Comment

Working...
                    X