Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs, Mora Trade Knockdowns at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs, Mora Trade Knockdowns at Barclays

BROOKLYN, NEW YORK - In the televised opener for Premier Boxing Champions on ESPN, Brooklyn's Daniel "The Miracle Man" Jacobs (30-1, 27 KOs) knocked down former world champion Sergio "The Latin Snake" Mora (28-4-2, 9 KOs) twice on his way to a second round stoppage and a successful defense of his middleweight world title.

The first round featured exciting action from both men as Jacobs delivered a crisp right hook that sent Mora to the canvas early. Just seconds after getting up, Mora responded by hitting Jacobs with a clean counter that stunned Jacobs and sent him to the mat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

OK kiddies, time for todays skeery fairy tale from the skeery forest. Once upon a time, there was a skeered little glass chinned fellow named Satellite Dish Ears... who tried his best to avoid the big bad wolf. Then kids, he accidentally stumbled upon a tough and mean fighter who skeered him silly and almost made him P his panties. He knew he had to avoid any more skeery things in his journey through the dangerous forest. So his boss Haymon and Satellite Dish Ears ducked any other risky challenges to their paper belt... and lived happily ever after. The End.

Comment

Tough break for Mora. That's a career ending injury at this stage for him.

Comment

I was laughing my ass off when I seen Jacobs celebrating like he did something.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          OK kiddies, time for todays skeery fairy tale from the skeery forest. Once upon a time, there was a skeered little glass chinned fellow named Satellite Dish Ears... who tried his best to avoid the big bad wolf. Then kids, he accidentally stumbled upon a tough and mean fighter who skeered him silly and almost made him P his panties. He knew he had to avoid any more skeery things in his journey through the dangerous forest. So his boss Haymon and Satellite Dish Ears ducked any other risky challenges to their paper belt... and lived happily ever after. The End.
          Satellite Dish Ears
          Lmao!!!!!!

Comment

You guys missed a couple photo's. I am glad to upload them. I have them on hand.

Comment

Oh sorry those ones were from the pirog fight! My Bad

Comment

Working...
              X