No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Would Have Loved To Face Mike Tyson, Louis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Would Have Loved To Face Mike Tyson, Louis

If WBC middleweight champion Deontay Wilder (34-0, 33KOs) AKA the “Bronze Bomber” could go back in time and face one fighter, it would be another fighter with a Bomber nickname.

“Whenever this question is presented to me, the one name that always comes into my mind is Joe Louis,” Wilder said. “If Joe Louis was here and I could have someone I wanted to fight, it would be him for the simple reason that he’s an Alabama boy, too and my (nickname) was dedicated to him. He was the Brown Bomber. I’m the Bronze Bomber, due to (winning a bronze medal in the 2008 Olympics). He was a great guy that was done wrong but that would be the guy.” [Click Here To Read More]

yeah ok bro

you're hiding from povetkin but you'd conveniently fight insert guy who retired decades ago

we believe you

Comment

You would literally fucking die

Comment

They'd both knock his head off, go fight another zombie.

Comment

Right on! Wilder has always been about fighting the top guys, never ducking a fight! Already ATG resume speaks for itself! He only makes optional defenses to face tough guys, Povetkin isn´t good enough to motivate Wilder. (Apologies, took too much acid and thought I was Pigeons)

Comment

Shut up you glass jawed bum. Rematch Sconiers for legitimacy!

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              Right on! Wilder has always been about fighting the top guys, never ducking a fight! Already ATG resume speaks for itself! He only makes optional defenses to face tough guys, Povetkin isn´t good enough to motivate Wilder. (Apologies, took too much acid and thought I was Pigeons)
              You're forgiven, at least you're whacked out of your mind when espousing those opinions lol.

Comment

This idiot won't even fight Povetkin

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                  Shut up you glass jawed bum. Rematch Sconiers for legitimacy!

Comment

This idiots claim to fame is outpointing the guy who beat a shot unmotivated chris arreola.

Gtfoh. Bum squad

Comment

Working...
                    X