No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Klitschko Unification Has To Be in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Klitschko Unification Has To Be in America

Deontay Wilder made clear that if he fights Wladimir Klitschko in a big heavyweight unification match next year, it will be on U.S. soil and not overseas where Klitschko has fought often.

“I have the most prestigious belt in all of boxing,” Wilder said. “I have the goods. I have what he wants. Every fighter wants their name on the WBC belt. I have it, so right now I’m sitting in the driver’s seat. If he wants to fight, he’s definitely going to come here to America. That way when I take all the belts, it will be rightfully at home.” [Click Here To Read More]

wilder is a pu55y.

Comment

'Most prestigious belt in boxing'

Pretty sure Wlad has that, as you know, the consensus Heavyweight Champion of the World

The WBC belt has long been the lesser title in the HW division

Comment

Oh he scared.

Comment

You do NOT call the shots. You are the B. Side Beyonce Wilder. You would get that WORK in Harmburg, Germany. Your whole face would be smashed. Just all ****ed up.

You will never beat Klitschko. He'd come to Chatanooga and beat the living **** out of you.

Fact.

Comment

the guy with ONE belt and only one decent win gets to dictate terms to the unified wba, ibf, wbo, ibo, ring heavyweight top p4p master champ??? hahahahahahahhahahaha

give me a break.

Comment

Agreed. Wilder vs Klitschko, IN LAS VEGAS.

Comment

Klitschko probably wouldn't mind. It would actually be a huge fight here.

Comment

Wilder will do whatever it takes to fight Wlad first and dodge povetkin.. a loss to Wlad is never a bad thing. He's taking many undefeated records. A loss to povetkin is uglier

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    'Most prestigious belt in boxing'

Pretty sure Wlad has that, as you know, the consensus Heavyweight Champion of the World

The WBC belt has long been the lesser title in the HW division
                    I was just going to say, who does he think he is?

The Heavyweight Champion of the world is Wlad. Missing one belt doesn't change that.

Only thing that irks me more than his statements is when Jimmy Lennon Jr. announces Wilder as the Heavyweight Champion of the world. Which is just pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                    X