Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis Back on 9/12 in China, For WBC Regional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis Back on 9/12 in China, For WBC Regional

MICHAEL KATSIDIS will head to China chasing personal redemption and also a return to world boxing's elite on September 12.

After making the decision to continue his career he now has a golden opportunity to return to boxing's elite.

The former two time World lightweight champ will take on undefeated Thai rising star Kaewfah Tor Buamas over 10 rounds for the WBC Asian Boxing Council Continental lightweight title in Hangzhou China on a card promoted by the legendary Liu Gang in association with Smithy's TGW promotions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

jesus, give it up if you like your brain michael.

Comment

lol @ him fighting again that's all im gna say

Comment

Oh yeah Katsidis is back! Haters gonna hate, time to school that kid and get back to the world ratings baby! Go Michael! Australia is riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight up behind you mate!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
          Oh yeah Katsidis is back! Haters gonna hate, time to school that kid and get back to the world ratings baby! Go Michael! Australia is riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight up behind you mate!
          "Haters gonna hate"

No one hates Katsidis dude. Everyone likes the guy and is concerned for his welfare. He's taken some horrendous punishment in the ring and had some brain injury scare.

The guy made quality money for someone who never won a world title, its a shame he couldn't have set himself up because I'm sure he would have made enough. I remember his purse for one fight was about 420k, forget who vs.

I seriously think he would have been a world champ if he had a better coach in his corner. One who actually provided advice instead of just telling him "breathe, breathe, your doing great" when he was getting his ****ing head punched in.

He came out vs Casamayor like he had never boxed a southpaw before, moving straight into Casamyors left. You could tell Casa was pleasantly surprised, and the commentators were dumbfounded how a guy who had boxed at the olympics could be so reckless.

Brendon Smith is far from a world class trainer. I mean obviously he's not a bad coach in the scheme of things, but Ive never heard him provide any quality technical advice where it matters most, at the highest level.

I think Katsidis got to where he did on the back of his amazing strength, work rate and heart above all else.

Comment

Working...
          X