No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Thompson Reacts To Reports of Failed Drug Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Thompson Reacts To Reports of Failed Drug Test

Heavyweight contender Tony Thompson put out the following statement thru his attorney Mike Borao, with respect to earlier reports that he failed a drug test around the time of rematch with Olympic bronze medal winner David Price [Thompson won by knockout in both meetings]:

Tony Thompson did not take any performance enhancing steroids, HGH, testosterone or anything of that nature.

The British press is guilty of shoddy journalism as the story is based on old and incomplete news.
    [Click Here To Read More]

David Price fans stuck their heads out of the shadows for a brief moment only to be battered back down. The statement from Thompson was a KO in its own

Comment

.....effing lol. So it's not good enough because he didn't fill out British paperwork? Is that right?

Comment

So this went from price losing to a 41 year old man to.... Price losing to a 41 year old man with hypertension who was wrongly accused of being a cheat for he's ailment due to shoddy journalism .... Outside of the journalist I feel bad for all parties involved.

Comment

Damn McLaddies

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
            So this went from price losing to a 41 year old man to.... Price losing to a 41 year old man with hypertension who was wrongly accused of being a cheat for he's ailment due to shoddy journalism .... Outside of the journalist I feel bad for all parties involved.
            I dont know whos alt you are, but I like you.

Comment

Thompson delivers another KO with statement, I'd say.

Comment

Hilarious, hopefully all of those Price fans that were condemning Thompson will be in line to eat their crow.

Comment

You can read UKAD's decision here: http://www.ukad.org.uk/anti-doping-r...ecision/a/6791

Comment

Three KO's over the same guy now.

Comment

Working...
                    X