No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jan Zaveck Wants Lara, K9, Andrade Showdowns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jan Zaveck Wants Lara, K9, Andrade Showdowns

Reigning World Boxing Federation (WBF) World Super Welterweight Champion Jan Zaveck, 35-3 (19), has set his sights on the biggest fights possible in his division, and is hoping to land unification bouts with champions from the other major sanctioning bodies.

The Slovenian, who won the WBF world title by dethroning Sasha Yengoyan by unanimous decision this past April, is now enjoying the summer while considering his options, but if he has his way he will return to the ring this autumn against another world champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

well i really dont want to see andrade hurt you, but at this point i'd watch him back in the ring with your grandmother...so make the fuggin fight

Comment

Not thanks

Lara vs Joshua Clottey
      Andrede vs Michel Soro
      K9 vs Jermall Charlo

are the fights to make for the fall , Zaveck can fight Vanes Marirosya

Comment

Not really a "unification fight" since nobody considers the WBF even a semi-legit belt and nobody really aspires to own it. I always liked Zaveck but he hasn't beaten an opponents with a pulse in at least five years, is 39, and doesn't belong in the same ring with Lara

Comment

There you go Andrade somebody wants to fight you!!! Guess what buddy your the A side lol.....

Comment

Working...
          X