No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shumenov vs. Flores Early Results From Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shumenov vs. Flores Early Results From Las Vegas

Unbeaten cruiserweight Andrew Tabiti was forced to go the distance for the first time in his career, but still dominated Roberto Santos over eight rounds Saturday evening at The Palms in Las Vegas.

Scores were 80-72 across the board in the opening bout of the NBC Sports Network telecast. [Click Here To Read More]

Unbeaten cruiserweight Andrew Tabiti was forced to go the distance for the first time in his career, but still dominated Roberto Santos over eight rounds Saturday evening at The Palms in Las Vegas.

Scores were 80-72 across the board in the opening bout of the NBC Sports Network telecast. [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Comment

Tabiti - SOLID addition to the top prospect list! I was expecting a guy who just goes for KO's and this guy seems to be the complete boxing package and has a million dollar smile to go a long with it. Articulate and intelligent. Gonna enjoy watching him develop!

Comment

Shumenov vs flores , that's where boxing is heading to ! Both fighters are big time fraud

Comment

Originally posted by tostao View Post
            Shumenov vs flores , that's where boxing is heading to ! Both fighters are big time fraud
            Well - cruiserweight isn't a hot division/

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              Well - cruiserweight isn't a hot division/
              In Europe it is. Not so much in America. This card had the two highest ranked Americans since Cunningham left the division. Yikes.

Comment

I only watched the second half of the fight and by what I saw the right fighter won.

Comment

Shumenov shows multiple dimensions

That Beibut Shumenov won wasn't that much of a surprise, but how he did it was. Who could have foreseen that the usually-aggressive Kazakh would deploy a circle-and-ambush strategy and periodically switch to southpaw? Certainly not B.J. Flores and his team, who were totally unprepared for that kind of fight.

Comment

As a Michigan guy I was excited to see Shimmell vs Thomas, but **** me was that a ****ty fight. I can't think of a worse undefeated prospect fight I've seen.

Comment

Working...
                    X