No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Says Mayweather-Berto Has Legit Bad Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza Says Mayweather-Berto Has Legit Bad Blood

Undefeated pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr is training as hard as he did for his “Fight of the Century” against eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, which took place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on May 2.

Strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza told the New Standard/BoxingScene.com that Floyd is training non-stop because he "never takes chances” even though nobody really knows who he’ll fight on September 12 despite the name of former world champion Andre Berto being prominently mentioned as Mayweather’s next opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Floyd will have to talk major **** to sell this PPV. Like how Mayorga did.

Comment

Lmao, so this is how theyre gonna sell the ppv. The only way Floyd fighting Berto made sense is if it was on regular tv.

Comment

So does Floyd and Larry Merchant. Wouldn't wanna see that fight either.

Comment

bullsht fight.
          I would have rather see, and i can't believe i'm saying this, see Crying King Con up there with Mayweather

Comment

Wait! Hold up!
            Fawking summ a ma bit ches!
            Is this a PPV card now?

Comment

OMG major bad blood starting with Floyd's prank calls, can't wait for this All Access

Comment

They are reaching WAY too much with this bad blood thing....it is all scripted, nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                  So does Floyd and Larry Merchant. Wouldn't wanna see that fight either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Honestly though, Floyd - Merchant would be slightly more intriguing than Floyd-Berto.

Comment

Working...
                    X