No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kovalev, Mohammedi Face To Face in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kovalev, Mohammedi Face To Face in Las Vegas

Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev - WBO, WBA and IBF Light Heavyweight World Champion

"Thank you to WBO. This was my first belt and mean a lot to me. Thank you for this ring."

"Thank you for everybody that came here today. Thank you Kathy Duva my promoter, Egis Klimas my manager and Nadjib Mohammedi. I want to show this Saturday who I am. I would like to still be champion as long time as possible. I did not get all my goals in my career yet. My amateur career I didn't give me a lot of opportunities. I was hurt in amateur career and I had to try not to closed doors. Some of my dreams in the boxing and my goals not finished. For my dreams, my goals this Saturday is the next step in my career." [Click Here To Read More]

War Kovalev !

Comment

Sergey Kovalev will go down as the GOAT LHW and if Andre Ward ever steps up to the plate and stops avoiding Kovalev and acting as if he doesn't exist, once Kovalev beats him and a couple of other guys... He will be a top 3 fighter of our generation, and top 5 on the ATG list across all divisions.

Mohammedi is actually very solid, he has heart, soul and he brings that 'nasty'. But with that said, Kovalev KO 4

He's going to give him a few rounds and give the fans some action. This goes for ANY fighter, though: Once Kovalev touches you... you WILL be in survival mode. It's happened with every opponent, it will happen with Ward, and anyone else he fights.

lets not even talk about Adonis Stevenson because this dude ducked the biggest legacy fight of his career to date to fight 4 consecutive substitute teachers and now he's completely irrelevant in boxing.

War Krusher

Comment

I feel truly blessed to be able to watch a once in a lifetime talent such as Kovalev live in an amazing city like Las Vegas against such a formidable and tough opponent in a mandatory fight.

Kovalev takes care of business with his mandatory opponents and he is one of a handful of boxers (about 5-6) at the highest level of boxing who truly just wants to be GREAT and is fighting for legacy- by wanting to take on the best available competition at all times and fight every and anyone in his path to greatness.

War Krusher.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
          I feel truly blessed to be able to watch a once in a lifetime talent such as Kovalev live in an amazing city like Las Vegas against such a formidable and tough opponent in a mandatory fight.

Kovalev takes care of business with his mandatory opponents and he is one of a handful of boxers (about 5-6) at the highest level of boxing who truly just wants to be GREAT and is fighting for legacy- by wanting to take on the best available competition at all times and fight every and anyone in his path to greatness.

War Krusher.
          You're getting real annoying, real quick. Welcome to ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            You're getting real annoying, real quick. Welcome to ignore.
            I have no idea why you keep quoting me with BS and are so upset. Its not my fault Manny lost the fight of his career against Floyd and Lucas lost to Danny Garcia (lol)

Bye?

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
              Sergey Kovalev will go down as the GOAT LHW and if Andre Ward ever steps up to the plate and stops avoiding Kovalev and acting as if he doesn't exist, once Kovalev beats him and a couple of other guys... He will be a top 3 fighter of our generation, and top 5 on the ATG list across all divisions.

Mohammedi is actually very solid, he has heart, soul and he brings that 'nasty'. But with that said, Kovalev KO 4

He's going to give him a few rounds and give the fans some action. This goes for ANY fighter, though: Once Kovalev touches you... you WILL be in survival mode. It's happened with every opponent, it will happen with Ward, and anyone else he fights.

lets not even talk about Adonis Stevenson because this dude ducked the biggest legacy fight of his career to date to fight 4 consecutive substitute teachers and now he's completely irrelevant in boxing.

War Krusher
              I like Kova, he is excellent..... but take it easy on the hypola there my friend.

WAR Kovalev !

Comment

WAR Kovalev

Comment

Pascal fighting on undercard of the man who just whooped him

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X