No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout-Hernandez Confirmed For 9/6 PBC on CBS Telecast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trout-Hernandez Confirmed For 9/6 PBC on CBS Telecast

The hunt is still on both for an opponent for Peter Quillin’s next ring appearance as well as a hosting event for the September 6 event, which will air live on a special Sunday afternoon edition of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on CBS. The undercard is beginning to take shape, as former junior middleweight titlist Austin “No Doubt” Trout will face Joey “Twinkle Fingers” Hernandez in the afternoon’s chief support.

[Click Here To Read More]

PBC can f##k off with this trash. And Quillin talking about all those huge opportunities for him in 2015...he goes from from fighting NBC prime time to a daytime card on a Sunday during football season. LMAO

Comment

Who's Joey Hernandez

And of course, Peter is fighting TBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Who's Joey Hernandez

And of course, Peter is fighting TBA.
        Rumored name is James De La Rosa

Comment

Trout should be fighting Julian Williams.

Hopefully Williams is fighting Charlo.

Comment

Bums, bums, bums for everyone!!!
            Last edited by glenn mcrory; 07-21-2015, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Awful Card that will likely do awful ratings! Not so hard on Trout because he already fought Cotto, Canelo and Lara at least

But Quillin career seems to be going the direction of Adrien Broner's. Since he is fighting Hugo Centeno Jr Left Overs, why not fight Hugo Centeno Jr next! I think Centeno Jr can beat Quillin!
              Last edited by sicko; 07-21-2015, 08:38 PM.

Comment

I still don't understand the disdain for Haymon and this PBC movement around here. If any of you are like me. The only reason you subscribe to HBO and Showtime is for boxing. So its refreshing to me that dude is putting top fighters on free TV. Yes, there have been some lousy match ups. But, there's lousy match ups on HBO and Showtime. At least the lousy match ups on PBC don't cost me a penny.

I'm pretty sure the disdain for Haymon stems mostly from his relationship with Floyd. And, the fact that the flavor of the month monkey spank fuels around here (mainly GGG and Kovalev) aren't a part of the PBC. But whatever, you clowns are f.uck'n morons anyway.

Comment

More trash fights from PBC

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Rumored name is James De La Rosa
                    the former welterweight who was ko'd in his last fight? not sure if quillin is up to this challenge. maybe if haymon pays him a million dollars or 2 he will man up and fight de la rosa.

Comment

Working...
                    X