No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crolla Won Title Bout By 3 To 4 Points, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crolla Won Title Bout By 3 To 4 Points, Says Hearn

Anthony Crolla’s dream shot at the WBA world lightweight title ended in bitter disappointment when his bout with champion Darleys Perez was scored a majority draw after 12 rounds despite the Manchester man appearing to have done enough to take the championship.

One judge had Crolla a comfortable winner 116-111 but he was overruled by his colleagues who couldn’t spilt the pair carding 113-113 twice despite Perez having two points deducted for low blows. BoxingScene scored the contest 116-112 for Crolla who was emotional and bitterly disappointed when he spoke to the press.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I dont see a robbery, I had the sound off cause the commentators are plebs.

Comment

there wernt many low blows most were fine, crolla just kept complaining to the ref. And im sure he was pulling the head down and going in with the head, he's not big enough at the weight, i prefer hard punches. Thats why he wants the rematch in manchester so he can get points taken off cause he's not big enough, he's having to lift weights to bulk up.

Comment

crolla was looking for breaks and what about his hitting behind the head? he's a punk.

Comment

What's your beef eh?

Comment

Originally posted by G_Child_123 View Post
            What's your beef eh?
            Just a bitter prick don't listen to the ****

It was easy to see crolla set the pace and was the aggressor

He more than deserved the win

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
              Just a bitter prick don't listen to the ****

It was easy to see crolla set the pace and was the aggressor

He more than deserved the win
              Haha can't believe he mugged me off.

Yeah I had Crolla winning it by about 3-4 rounds. Some of them were close though.

Whether the WBA order a rematch, or they go after another champion, they'll get another shot.

Comment

I thought it was a very close fight, with rounds that were hard to score.
                But once you take those 2 points away from Perez's scorecard..i don't know how Crolla wasn't declared the winner.

Comment

Working...
                X