No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quigg vs. Donaire is Close For November, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Quigg vs. Donaire is Close For November, Says Hearn

Manchester Arena, Manchester - Bury’s Scott Quigg (8st 9lbs 40z) came through the toughest test of his career to date as he halted former IBF world champion Kiko Martinez (8st 9lbs 10oz) in round two of a scheduled 12 in defence of his WBA 8st 10lbs championship in Manchester in a sensational performance.

The co-featured bout saw Joe Gallagher trained Quigg extend his unbeaten run to 31 fights and close in on a highly anticipated fight with rival Carl Frampton. Frampton, who came off the canvas twice to beat Alejandro Gonzalez in the US on the same night went the distance with Martinez in September 2014 when he claimed the Spaniard’s International Boxing Federation title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

good win......Im not going to knock that......well done.

Comment

All my money on Donaire, though I doubt it happens. No way they put Donaire in front of him.

Donaire got beaten by a p4p master and by a monster puncher who wipes anyone at 122 off the map.

He beats Quigg, KO

Comment

I'm excited for this fight. Gotta go with donaire on this one. I think he's gotten his confidence back. Should be a gr8 fight.

Comment

donaire is back and he will beat quigg and every one else at 122 easily.rigo is basically retired and is irrelevant this coming from a rigo fan btw so donaire is the best at 122.

Comment

Donaire will knock this glass-chinned Brit out, no doubt.

Comment

This ain't a walkover for Donaire.

Comment

Ok , but after that? Rigo, Cruz, and Frampton are all rumor to be moving to 126

Comment

Good fight.

I think it's winnable for Quigg, I have never rated Donaire highly and he won't have a size advantage. Donaire will rightly be favourite, but it's not a guarantee.

Donaire at 122 is interesting, but Rigo would smoke him again and Frampton would beat him.

Comment

Good fight. Make it happen!

Comment

Working...
                    X