No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin Murray Will Have 'Big Fight' Next, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin Murray Will Have 'Big Fight' Next, Says Hearn

Manchester Arena, Manchester - St Helens’ middleweight world title challenger Martin Murray entered the ring to McFadden and Whitehead’s ‘Ain’t no stopping us now’ and visitor Mirzet Bajrektarevic wasn’t able to put a dent in Murray as the popular North West fighter scored his second win at his new weight of 168lbs.

The end came at 2:51 seconds of round five with referee John Latham stopping the action with Murray well in control.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Basically translates to 'murray fighting the post man next'.

Comment

How many gift stoppages has Murray gotten in recent years? That was beyond pathetic.

Comment

I wanna see him fight the Smith/Fielding winner!

Comment

Probably Rebrasse

Comment

Winner of Jack/Groves?

Comment

Now the Hearn's lost DeGale to Haymon, he probably wants to expedite Murray into the spotlight to make up for the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                How many gift stoppages has Murray gotten in recent years? That was beyond pathetic.
                Hardly any, because his fights usually go the distance. I didn't see this stoppage but I heard it was awful.

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Probably Rebrasse
                probably, I'm guessing Macklin is maybe a possibility. He came in at 165 in his last fight.

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                Winner of Jack/Groves?
                Too soon for the September date Hearn speaks of.

Comment

Murray is 6 months out from going 11 rounds with boxingscenes favourite unstoppable murderer GGG, so he's had two gimme fights in a month to stay active

I really dont know why people are giving him crap for that, the way they talk about GGG murray should be dribbling in a wheelchair or 6 feet under, so he's doing well all things considered

Comment

... Murray should give Golovkin his first tune up at 168.

Comment

Working...
                    X