No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Arreola Struggles To a Draw With Fred Kassi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Arreola Struggles To a Draw With Fred Kassi

Don Haskins Convention Center, El Paso, Texas - With a potential world title shot hanging above, heavyweight contender Chris Arreola (36-4-1, 31KOs) fought to a ten round draw with Fred Kassi (18-3-1, 10KOs). The scores were 96-94 for Arreola, 95-95 on the remaining two cards.

Kassi was coming back from a seven round knockout loss to Amir Mansour last November. It is now up for debate if Arreola will move forward to a crack at WBC champion Deontay Wilder on September 26th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

bad decision

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Don Haskins Convention Center, El Paso, Texas - With a potential world title shot hanging above, heavyweight contender Chris Arreola (36-4-1, 31KOs) fought to a ten round draw with Fred Kassi (18-3-1, 10KOs). The scores were 96-94 for Arreola, 95-95 on the remaining two cards.

Kassi was coming back from a seven round knockout loss to Amir Mansour last November. It is now up for debate if Arreola will move forward to a crack at WBC champion Deontay Wilder on September 26th.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Interesting outcome.

A bit surprised. Hmm how bout Mansour vs Wilder in september?

Comment

Felt bad for Kassi, he deserved the decision. I wonder if he can get down to cruiserweight? He can make some noise there.

Arreola has been rewarded so many chances, it's time to get him off tv. Knowing Haymon he is dying to make Wilder-Arreola the U.S. HW dream fight hahahaha

Comment

Too heavy>too slow>too easy to hit. I don't want Chris mad at me, it's boxing, but his jab is...where?

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            Felt bad for Kassi, he deserved the decision. I wonder if he can get down to cruiserweight? He can make some noise there.

Arreola has been rewarded so many chances, it's time to get him off tv. Knowing Haymon he is dying to make Wilder-Arreola the U.S. HW dream fight hahahaha
            Yup. Arreola needs to go away. Watch how they will give Wilder so much credit for beating him, if he faces Arreola.

Comment

Fu cking wow. What a sh it fight with a sh it decision. But hey its free doe

Comment

Not sure how anyone could have given the 10th Rd to Aerreola

Comment

Stiverne ruined Arreola

Comment

Missed the fight; did Kassi get robbed?

Comment

Working...
                    X