No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cuenca Compares His Boxing Style To That of Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cuenca Compares His Boxing Style To That of Mayweather

MACAU, CHINA – Undefeated No. 1 junior welterweight contender CESAR "El Distinto" CUENCA of Argentina is just three victories shy of tying Rocky Marciano’s hallowed 49-0 record. He will be looking to cut that victory deficit on Saturday when he battles undefeated No. 2 world-rated contender "IK" LIAN HUI YANG of China, for the vacant International Boxing Federation (IBF) junior welterweight world title in the main event of “Victory at The Venetian,” at The Venetian® Macao’s Cotai Arena. The fight will be streamed live to the U.S. via www.toprank.tv, beginning at 6:00 a.m. ET.

[Click Here To Read More]

lol, the cool thing to do right now is drop mayweather's name. Even more so than dropping GGG's name.

Comment

I wouldn't mind if he got the belt just so he could finally fight someone with a pulse.

Comment

Havent watched Cuenca but I hope he wins if not the IBF belt will be held hostage like all other belts that get lost in an Asian country. Itd be cool if Herrera got a shot at the winner of this.

Comment

Finito Lopez was undefeated as well. I hate that he is forgotten and never mentioned in articles like these.

Comment

46 fights, 13 years and still a contender...... also 2 KO's. This guy sounds like a winner.

Oh well wont have to worry about breaking marciano's record, hes fighting a chinese top rank fighter in china, there is about a 1% chance he gets a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Finito Lopez was undefeated as well. I hate that he is forgotten and never mentioned in articles like these.

yeah but hes no CESAR CUENCA. Plus he had a draw. Does CESAR "El Distinto" CUENCA have any draws? I dont ****ing think so brah

Comment

Working...
              X