Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Curtis Stevens Extends With Main Events, Eyes Title Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Curtis Stevens Extends With Main Events, Eyes Title Run

Totowa, NJ: Curtis "Showtime" Stevens (27-5, 20 KOs) the30-year old middleweight from Brownsville, Brooklyn has signed a new promotional deal with Main Events. Stevens originally signed with Main Events in February 2013. During his first two years with the promotional outfit, he won the vacant NABF Middleweight Title against Saul Roman, challenged Gennady Golovkin for the WBA Middleweight World Championship and made his debut DirecTV BKB debut against Gabriel Rosado.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comments Thread For: Curtis Stevens Extends With Main Events, Eyes Title Run

Totowa, NJ: Curtis "Showtime" Stevens (27-5, 20 KOs) the30-year old middleweight from Brownsville, Brooklyn has signed a new promotional deal with Main Events. Stevens originally signed with Main Events in February 2013. During his first two years with the promotional outfit, he won the vacant NABF Middleweight Title against Saul Roman, challenged Gennady Golovkin for the WBA Middleweight World Championship and made his debut DirecTV BKB debut against Gabriel Rosado.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Duva is one of the nicest Promoters out there. They are all a big happy Family at Main Events. I understand Stevens that hes staying there.

Comment

Good for him, and he should have got the win in that BKB fight against Rosado. I like Stevens, but he has very poor boxing skills, if he catches he can take you out depending on your chin, but he doesn't know how to apply intelligent pressure and relies completely on his power. He should fight Quillin but I am not sure he can beat him, Heiland is another decent option.

Comment

Wanna start being a fan of this guy again, but got tired of seeing him go thru fights lately unable or unwilling to pull the trigger. Just PUNCH, man. There have gotta be more openings than you are seeing.

Comment

Stevens vs. Heiland/Johnson rematch/Quillin/Soro/Wade

Comment

now time for a new trainer showtime

Comment

Fight of the year? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Wanna start being a fan of this guy again, but got tired of seeing him go thru fights lately unable or unwilling to pull the trigger. Just PUNCH, man. There have gotta be more openings than you are seeing.
                  I feel exactly the same. I was a big fan of his but his recent performances leave a lot to be desired. Even in the Johnson fight he couldn't pull the trigger. It's frustrating to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    I feel exactly the same. I was a big fan of his but his recent performances leave a lot to be desired. Even in the Johnson fight he couldn't pull the trigger. It's frustrating to watch.
                    GGG ruined him.

Comment

Working...
                    X